The other day my friend said that sometimes there is so much love in the heart that it has to come out somewhere, so it comes out through the eyes.
It's been coming out of my eyes by the bucket and my heart still feels full!
Nick, Even if you can't hear it, you can see and feel the joy.
My guitar & I used to be able to do justice to this song. I my heart I'm sharing it with you.
ReplyDeleteWish I had a troubadour a-sittin' by my knee,
Playing stately rhythms of the ancient balladry.
If I had a troubadour, I'd signal with my hand
And he would sing for you.
He would sing for you until you'd smile.
Wish I had a wind I'd bring it by.
A gentle western wind to dry your eye.
A southern wind to keep you from your cryin',
I'm still tryin'.
Wish I had a castle clown with bells upon his hat,
Doin' tricks and somersaults, you'd have to laugh at that.
If I had a castle clown, I'd call him to your side,
And he'd do tricks for you.
He'd do tricks for you until you'd smile.
Wish I had a Royal Ballet, to summon at my will.
Dancin' by the candlelight, some lovely old quadrille.
If I had a Royal Ballet I'd signal with a nod,
And they would dance for you,
They would dance for you until you'd smile.
Wish I had a wind I'd bring it by.
A gentle western wind to dry your eye.
A southern wind to keep you from your cryin',
I'm still tryin'.
~ Tommy Paxton
Beautiful, Nick. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI tried to find the song so that I could listen to it, but I couldn't find it. Still, the lyrics are wonderful.
I'm coming out of the darkness today. Thank you for your support, Nick.
Lot in your email, Carol
ReplyDeletei can play this one! wonderful beautiful energy!
ReplyDeletei can play this one! wonderful beautiful energy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me of this one, Foam. I'm listening to it now. Can't help but to shake my booty!
ReplyDelete