Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh, Deer!


I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.
- Ellen DeGeneres




4 comments:

  1. i like ellen.. hehe
    i don't believe in stuffing animals and or hanging their heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! On one of our evening walks recently, Goodnight and I spotted nearly 30 deer all together in a clearing. We were only half a block from home, but there is an undeveloped marshy area there. We generally see a few, but in ten years, I've never seen that many. Still wouldn't hang them on my wall, though . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Love it. It is so weird how some humans feel the need to hang a dead animal up for decoration. It's not like we are living in tribal times when the head was functional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos - especially the deer duo!

    I also hate antlers being used for decoration - no dead deer involved but still they give me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete