But you just got back!well anyway....Viel Spass!
Foam,I know! For someone who likes home better than travelin', I've sure been travelin' lately.Danke! Ich werde!
Ich hoffe dass du eine gute Zeite haben wirst!
Danke, Frau Dancing!
Viel Glück! Haben Sie einen herrlichen Urlaub! Hilarious!!! My word verification this time was grannyc. That's not my initial, but the granny part is right!
since your coming our direction, would you like to meet for coffee or something?
Oh! I missed your wave good-bye! I look forward to your returning wave.
But you just got back!
ReplyDeletewell anyway....
Viel Spass!
Foam,
ReplyDeleteI know! For someone who likes home better than travelin', I've sure been travelin' lately.
Danke! Ich werde!
Ich hoffe dass du eine gute Zeite haben wirst!
ReplyDeleteDanke, Frau Dancing!
ReplyDeleteViel Glück! Haben Sie einen herrlichen Urlaub! Hilarious!!! My word verification this time was grannyc. That's not my initial, but the granny part is right!
ReplyDeletesince your coming our direction, would you like to meet for coffee or something?
ReplyDeleteOh! I missed your wave good-bye! I look forward to your returning wave.
ReplyDelete