Monday, June 7, 2010

Impermanent Joy #1

Thank you to all who have responded to my Joyful Request -whether by email, comment, or through filling out my contact form. I'm TRYING not to respond to responses received. They are yours - not for me to like or dislike or relate to or nuthin'. They are your life, your art. On the solstice, I will compile them into one blog post and we will have a joyful quilt.

If you haven't sent me your answer yet, time's a-wastin'! Act now! Offer expires... ummm... soon! Click here to find out about this exciting opportunity!

~~~~~

Before the frosts had stopped, I planted pea seeds, hoping that this year, the weather gods would smile upon me and I would have more peas than we could eat. I planted all sugar snap peas - none of that shelling and throwing away pods for me.


There are now Peas on Earth!



And amongst all of the eatin' peas, somehow a sweet pea plant has grown! This is not the eatin' kind. It's just for sweet beauty.

This time of year, I love to find wild sweet peas along the hiking trails. Now I have my very own, right here.

And I can't stop hearing the gravelly sound of Popeye's voice exclaiming "Swee' Pea!"

4 comments:

  1. This post made me smile. Looks like you have perfect peas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical peaz. May peaz be with our world soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick,

    Yes, may all know peaz.

    ReplyDelete