Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Love Letter To You


Did I ever tell you that I love you?
If not, I'm sorry to have waited so long.
In you I see myself.
In you I see eternity.
In you I see God/Allah/Buddha/Whatever-
You-Call-That-Which-Created-All-Of-This.
You are my teacher.
When you act out of love,
I find that within myself which is love.
When you act out of fear and judgment
I find that place within me
that fears and judges.
You are that sweet, innocent baby
that has become a man or woman.
You are the man or woman
who will let go into death.
You are more than a man or woman,
birth or death.
You are life manifesting itself in this moment.
Did I ever tell you that I love you?




9 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Carol, my dear friend. Thank you for this post...and for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you, Nick, for being YOU! (I guess neither one of us can help it, huh?) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I believe you tell each of us that you love us when you share the wonderful photographs from your neck of the woods. And we love you right back for going to the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robert. That's very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now I'm blushing. But you are so very welcome all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm another Peace Carol. I, too, am very disappointed that Obama caved in... that's how I see it. I signed a letter that is sent to him from Sojourner. I think it's at sojo dot org. See if it says what you would like to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Another Peace Carol!

    Thanks for visiting, thanks for taking action regarding the troop escalation and thanks for the link!

    May we all be Peace Carols. And Peace Roberts and Peace Nicks (ooooh, peaceniks, yeah!) and Peace Joe's. Just Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful post Carol ... we love you too.

    (bit behind with my comments at the moment!)

    ReplyDelete