I'm in love with this guy.
I guess that you could call me a two-timer - or maybe a three-timer - because I was seeing this guy while Buddha was still here and, well, I AM married, you know.
I'm usually attracted to big men with dark hair, so this is quite the deviation from my normal attractions.
But there is just something special about this guy. I think he feels the same about me.
We get to spend some quality time every once in awhile. His woman isn't even jealous.
Neither is Mr. CFP.
Something about him makes my heart melt.
Oh, Chipper, if you didn't already have a woman and some prissy, little female four-leggeds to live with, I'd bring you home in a second!

i don't think buddha would mind if you got yourself a new doggie mate ..
ReplyDeleteChipper, eh? The name looks like it fits. Made me smile.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Foam, when Buddha lived with us, he wasn't too happy whenever a visiting pooch showed up, but now that he is one of those stars we see in the sky at night, I know he wont' mind a bit.
ReplyDeleteG.G., And, really, he is the antithesis of "chipper". He's a mellow guy and he has this ancient wisdom about him. If he didn't already have a home, and if he were about 35 pounds bigger, I'd bring him home with me.
ReplyDeleteAh ... what"make" is he? He looks sweet.
ReplyDeleteIncidentally, I have a dog who will be 35 pounds bigger when fully grown!
Oooh what happended with my comment? Just to let you know that anonymous dances on a blade of grass.
ReplyDelete