Happy Valentine's Day!
SmithMag.net is collecting six-word love stories. Most of the contributors don't seem so happy.
SmithMag.net is collecting six-word love stories. Most of the contributors don't seem so happy.
Here's one of the better ones:
Happy Anniversary: four heart-exploding years together.
Happy Anniversary: four heart-exploding years together.
One of the not-so-sweet ones:
Women fake orgasms... Men fake relationships.
Women fake orgasms... Men fake relationships.
Here is mine:
Learning to Love Like Never Before.
Learning to Love Like Never Before.
(Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet Mr. CfP!)
How about
ReplyDeleteThere is no marriage like ours.
Sweet Pea is my best friend! :)
ReplyDelete-Mr. CFP
Liz,
ReplyDeleteYes!
Michael,
Ditto what I wrote to Liz. ;-)
(You're MY best friend, too!)
Danced in the kitchen. Miss him.
ReplyDeleteG.G.,
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww.... Sweet and poignant and heart-wrenching and beautiful.
I had to sit with this one a few moments.
And I sat with what Mr. CFP wrote. That was sweet, too.
ReplyDelete