Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beauty #8

This gave me goosebumps when I watched it on Facebook this morning.  


One of my wishes for all of us:  That we could be so uninhibited and ALIVE.  That we will not, as Thoreau said, "go to the grave with the song still in them [us]."




6 comments:

  1. That was brilliant!

    Thank you Carol .... I just LOVE that song and it took me ages when I bought the CD to work out the lyrics.

    Thanks to all those children and of course to Chris Martin and Coldplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so darn sweet! Thanks for sharing the video. All the kids got into it in their own way. I loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing,

    You know the lyrics? I only know the line about ruling the world. Love that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. G.G.,

    I could easily see Goodnight in there, giving it her all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me ages to work them out as I listened to it in the car ... of course I could have Googled like I just did for you

    Listen to your clip or Coldplay again and hear all the words

    http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/coldplay/viva_la_vida.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link, Dancing. I hadn't taken the time to look for it myself.

    It's been fun to have this song in my mind as I go about my day.

    xo

    ReplyDelete