6-15-12: My HAPPY feet!
(They even made a movie named after them. Only the star was a cartoon penguin instead of me.)
6-16-12: My HAPPY leg
On this day, using my cellphone, I took a photo of one of our Women in Black vigilers. That photo would have gone here. The story of this POTH post was supposed to be that 1) I'm happy for my feet which, 2) allow me to stand on the corner with a sign of peace every Saturday. (I hadn't figured out what the third photo would be yet.) Anyway, I forgot to save the photo on my cellphone, and when I looked this morning, it was nowhere to be found. Which means that I am cheating by posting two photos from 6-17-12 in order to compensate for my booboo on 6-16. :-(
6-17-12: Michael's HAPPY hair
In keeping with today's theme of Carol body parts, I did take a photo of another body part of mine, but, well, let's just say that I need to work on my artistic skills a little more in order to enhance the photographic beauty of many of my parts. I'll let ya know if that happens.



No comments:
Post a Comment