Monday, I saw snow coming down, but it didn't stick where we are. Still, at elevations a little higher, there was enough that I saw cars on the highways here with lots of snow on them. The mountains were to get a foot of the stuff last night and this morning.
Thank you for your good wishes. It will be a good trip.
Did you say SNOW?
ReplyDeleteHave a great time.
ReplyDeleteDancing,
ReplyDeleteMonday, I saw snow coming down, but it didn't stick where we are. Still, at elevations a little higher, there was enough that I saw cars on the highways here with lots of snow on them. The mountains were to get a foot of the stuff last night and this morning.
Thank you for your good wishes. It will be a good trip.
I hope that the trip has been a good one, carol. (I really miss traveling).
ReplyDeleteWhat if we pass on the interstate and never know it? Strange. Have fun in Washington...we were just on whidbey last weekend.
ReplyDeleteIndigo Incarnates
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a nice time :)
A & N,
ReplyDeleteI just got back from WA yesterday. We were probably on Whidbey at the same time! Was that you on one of those gazillion motorcycles?
Thanks Indigo.
ReplyDeleteIt was very beautiful there and I grew a lot through the teachings my teacher shared.
Welcome back!
ReplyDelete