Last night, I went to a small, dark bar, very intimate, and U2 was playing. The place was only sparsely filled. After the concert, I was speaking to Bono and The Edge, telling them about how they needed to do some marketing. They asked what to do. I told them that the way we built our massage practice was to do door-to-door flyers and it worked well. They thought it sounded like a good idea and decided that they would do that. I told them that it's not easy. It's a lot of walking - not easy walking when you have to go up and down driveways. They were very impressed that I was so wise about marketing.
Then I realized that, hey, they can fill stadiums for goodness sake! What's the deal with only drawing a very small crowd in a bar and the need for marketing? Their reply: Yeah, they could fill stadiums, but the small venues were harder.
I started having a "thing" with Bono. The last time I remember having sex with him, we were in some closed small space. We knew his wife was outside the door. That was somewhat uncomfortable.
Later that day, I needed to make an appointment with a woman who was connected to the band somehow. While we were doing our transaction, Bono's wife walked past me and into the reception area. I felt really bad and asked the receptionist if people looked down on me for having an affair with Bono. She told me there was no judgment. Whew!
I wonder how many women have had dream sex with Bono!
(Disclaimer - I have never had CONSCIOUS fantasies about sex with Bono, and even though he's a famous rock star - and kind of sexy - he's not my type.) ;-)
Wow!! lol .. hehe ..
ReplyDeleteI never dream about sorta sexy famous men. Drats .. seems I'm missing out.
Have been you eating peas again? ;-D
ReplyDeleteFoam, Ya gotta help them with their marketing! Famous men LOVE that! ;-)
ReplyDeleteG.G.,
ReplyDelete*wink, wink*