The year was 1988. The setting was inside a building on the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder (have you ever been to the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder?). Some friends rented out the vacant store and we all partied inside where it was warm and we could watch the goblins and other assorted scary and crazy beings walk past during the annual Halloween Mall Crawl (which no longer takes place). My two dates and I had FUN!
LOL - cute memories.
ReplyDeletecave woman! oh wow!! i love it. :)
ReplyDeleteand your children i presume? very cute.
Otowi,
ReplyDeleteThe following year, my daughter was also a cave woman - and so was her Cabbage Patch Kid. :-)
Foam,
ReplyDeleteYep, those are my sweet little 'uns who are now sweet big 'uns.
Now that's a classic photo! You're far braver than I ever was or will be!
ReplyDeleteI thought about going dressed as a kidney x-ray yesterday. I've collected enough of them to just deck myself out!
Happy Nov 1!
G.G. )Blogger wouldn't let me in today, so I'm anonymous again for a while.
G.G.,
ReplyDeleteWe have a Zombie Crawl here in late October. I think that your kidney x-ray costume would fit well there!
Me Brave??? Nah...
I think that I would be brave if I found that costume now and got myself photographed with my old lady body.
Wann a borrow my x-rays??? ;-)
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteSave 'em for next year - ya never know!!!
You cut a fine figure of a cave woman in front of a palm tree. And that pirate and the medieval lady-in-waiting are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhy thanks, San! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! Dare I ask WHEN it was taken?
ReplyDeleteDancing,
ReplyDeleteThe year was 1988. The setting was inside a building on the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder (have you ever been to the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder?). Some friends rented out the vacant store and we all partied inside where it was warm and we could watch the goblins and other assorted scary and crazy beings walk past during the annual Halloween Mall Crawl (which no longer takes place). My two dates and I had FUN!