Monday, February 15, 2010

But Wait! There's More!

I'm posting the rest of the photos from yesterday's event so that AFSC staff can see them. Dear AFSC staff, you can see more photos if you scroll down to my previous post. And you can read about my process as I journeyed down the 1,000 postcard path by reading the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that.






He sang for us. A capella. Beautiful.


Those Raging Grannies. So cute!






4 comments:

  1. What does AFSC stand for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. American Friends Service Committee.

    Sorry. I linked to it when I started this saga, back on the 7th and then I got lazy. I am going to go back and link it in this post.

    Thanks for askin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful event--Raging Grannies, a cappela singer, 1000 postcards--all of it. Thank you for sharing these images, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for attending our vigil, even if from a distance, San!

    ReplyDelete